Personal data we collect
Ibn Rushd National Academy collects data from you, through its interactions with you and through its website. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our services. We require some personal data about you and/or your children to provide you with adequate service and to respond to your queries. However, you do have choices about the data you share. Some of the information we collect includes, but is not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, access dates and times, and website usage.
Why is this information collected?
Ibn Rushd National Academy uses data it collects to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalised experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes. Ibn Rushd National Academy uses the data to:
- Provide you with rich, interactive experiences, services, and support;
- Improve and develop our products and services;
- Personalize our products and make recommendations;
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers;
- Operate its business, which includes analysing performance, meeting legal obligations, developing workforce, and doing research.
How is this information collected?
Such information is collected via cookies, surveys, web forms, registration for an event or course, newsletter sign-up.
What will this information be used for and who will have access to it?
Ibn Rushd National Academy will never share, re-distribute, or sell personal information collected via its webservers. Although data is collected and stored using outside vendors, access is strictly controlled, and is available to staff members. For further queries, please contact webmaster at email@example.com.